Happy Valentine’s Day 2013 – Fresh collections

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
I like turnips
But you don't!

 I thought love was just a mirage of the mind,
it's an illusion, it's fake, impossible to find.
But the day I met you, I began to see,
that love is real, and exists in me.
Happy Valentine Day!


to my darling XXX
You kissed my lips and I felt a flutter in my heart,
You touched my hand and lit a spark in my body,
You stared into my eyes and saw straight into my soul,
You put your arms around me and I was finally complete.
Happy Valentine Day!
from XXX


I asked God for a flower, he gave me a bouquet
I asked God for a minute, he gave me a day
I asked God for true love, he gave me that too
I asked for an angel and he gave me you.
Happy Valentine Day!


I love your dark eyes,
And your curly hair,
I love your smile,
And the way that you care.

I love your deep kisses,
I love your soft touch,
I love you, I love you,
I love you so much.
Happy Valentine Day!


You are more than love to me...
You are everything.
Happy Valentine Day!


Every time I look at you
my heart skips a beat
I wonder if you know, my love,
that my heart is at your feet
I leave it there for you to do
whatever that you wish
You could take my heart,
and love me,
Or just leave me in this bliss.
Happy Valentine Day!


to my darling XXX
I wrote your name in the sky,
but the wind blew it away.
I wrote your name in the sand,
but the waves washed it away.
I wrote your name in my heart,
and forever it will stay.
Happy Valentine Day!
from XXX


Your love surrounds me like the air that I breathe.
Your kiss touches me as gentle as a breeze.
Your touch is as tender as that of a child.
Your hug is warm, meek, and mild.
Each day we grow older and its plain to see,
The love that you give me is all that I need.
Happy Valentine Day!


You are my heart, my soul, my treasure,
My today, my tomorrow, my forever,
My everything!
Happy Valentine Day!

Your eyes, your smile.
Your touch, your kiss.
Your promise, your words.
Our everlasting bliss.
Happy Valentine Day!


Its d Month of
Kisses, Surprises,
Proposals n Dates,
Chocolates n Gifts,
Hugs n Luv Songs
It’s feb..

Wishing u a Love filled
Valentine Month..!!


Valentine's Day SMS

We've known each other, For a long time, But I never really noticed, All the magic in your eyes, I've been around you, A thousand times before, And you've always been a friend to me, But now I\'m wanting more.

...think about it ! Happy Valentine's Day!

Don't go for looks, they can deceive Don't go for wealth even that fades away. Go for sum1 who makes u smile becoz only a smile makes a dark day seem bright. Happy Valentine's Day.

If I Were To Buy You A Bunch Of Roses, I Would Place A Plastic One In The Middle, Then Say "My Love Will Be The Last One To Die"******HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY*****

All of my life I have been waiting for all you give to me when open my heart it shows me how to love unselfishly I've dreamed of this thousand times before, in my dreams I couldn't love you more i would still have you here until the end of time you're all I need in my life my valentine:
As days go by, my feelings get stronger,
To be in ur arms, I can't wait any longer.
Look into my eyes & u'll see that it's true,
Day & Night my thought r of U..

All I wanted was sum1 2 care 4 me
All I wanted was sum1 who'd b there 4 me
All I ever wanted was sum1 who'd b true
All I ever wantedwas sum1 like U...


Love is like a CD track
That links our hearts together
Dont ever break that CD coz
That wud break my heart too.........

softly d leaves fo memories wil fal,
i'll pick them up & gather them all,
coz 2day, 2moro & til my life is through
i'll cherish having sum1 like u!


I m on a mission:


Misson 2 avoid u,
2 forgetu, 2 get rid of u,
2 not 2 talk 2u or meet u,
in short....
MISSION IMPOSSIBLE!!


D smallest word is I,
the sweetest word is LOVE
and the dearest person
in the world is U.
tats y I Love You..:)


Wat is luv?
*
*
*
*
Ans :Luv is wen sum1 breaks ur heart
n d most amazing thing
is tat u still luv them
wid every broken piece...!


A word to say, a word to hear
Even in ur absence i feel u near
R relation is strong..hope it goes long
v wil remain d same til d life goes on!

We've known each other, For a long long time, But I never really noticed, All the magic in your eyes, I've been around you, A thousand times before, And you've always been a friend to me, But now I'm wanting more

I luv u not only for what u r, but for what I am when I'm with u. I luv u not only for what u have made of urself, but for what u r making of me. I luv u for the part of me that u bring out.

Tonight I ask the stars above, How I'll ever win your love, What do I do, What do I say, To turn your angel eyes my way?

I searched through books & leafed through cards; For words that wud convey, what I had in my heart, but when I sat down to write, all I can write was....I Luv U

What the heart gives away is never gone, but kept in the hearts of others, from dusk to dawn. Love you from the core of my heart. Be my Valentine.

U'll always be mine 4 now & 4ever. U'll always be mine 4 u r my treasure. U'll always be mine please tell me its true. Please be mine 4ever. I'll always luv u

If Roses were Black and violets were brown, my love for you would never be found but roses r red and violets are blue, all I want to say is I LUV U!

Luv is like a cloud... luv is like a dream... luv is 1 word and everything in between... luv is a fairytale come true... Coz I found luv when I found U

I may b innocent to know what luv is, I may not show it to u. I may not luv u the way it should b, but I'm always willing to luv u the way I understand it.

The way u look into my eyes, it scares me, The way u say I Luv U, it scares me, The way u know just what to say, it scares me, The ways u scare me I luv it.

Luv is born with the pleasure of luking at each other, it is fed with the necessity of seeing each other, it is concluded with the impossibility of separation!

When you love someone, it's nothing. When someone loves you, it's somthing. When u luv someone & they luv you back, it's everything.

In life luv is neither planned nor does it happen 4 a reason but when the luv is real it becomes your plan 4 life n reason 4 living.

When you feel cold and warm at the same time,
when you read over the same line for the tenth time,
when your heart and thoughts somehow appear to rhyme,
and when a simple name conquers your whole mind,
then you are in deep trouble my friend…
You are “LOVE”, We call it the hard time !!